Black And Decker Firestorm Cordless Drill Kit

It's no walk in the park when you're out to buy tools for your husband. But the people at Black and Decker took care off that problem quite effectively. Since the holiday season was almost round the corner I wanted a perfect gift I could afford for my husband. So I jumped to investigate when a friend of mine recommended the Black and Decker Firestorm tool combo kit.

Black And Decker Drill Set

It didn't take me long to realize that as a gift to my husband this tool kit would be best. To find out about the Black and Decker Firestorm tool combo kit, the day after Thanksgiving I went to Sears. Imagine my surprise and thrill that the kit was at sale for only 0 when I almost paid 0 dollars before Thanksgiving for a craftsman drill including a flashlight and trim saw. A dream come true and I definitely had a lot to thank for on the eve.

Black And Decker Drill Set

My dream certainly came true with the Black and Decker Firestorm kit. I paid lower than I originally expected and went out of Sears carrying a huge plastic case that was filled with inexpensive cordless tools and accessories. Though the sturdy case took quite an effort on my part to carry over to my car as it weighed a lot but it was worth it. No pain, no gain - as the proverb goes. I definitely gained a lot so carrying a little weight didn't hurt at all.

You have no idea for almost five weeks with how much difficulty I hid the gift but ultimately managed to do it. I mean I think he didn't know that I bought the Black and Decker Firestorm combo kit because he never let on about it. Trust me it is not an easy task to achieve even though I tucked it away neatly.

The Black and Decker Firestorm kit also includes a flashlight. To check out the dark portions behind the wall, my husband finds it really helpful. When you are in the middle of construction, you often come across wiring running behind the wall and you may unknowingly sever it. As we found out the hard way its definitely something you might want to avoid. But compared to the other tools in the Black and Decker Firestorm collection, flashlight seems to be of little interest.

Also included in the Black and Decker Firestorm collection is my husband's all time favorites, a cordless drill. He seems to be completely taken with the trim saw and the reciprocating saw and is constantly looking for stuffs to use them on. A screwdriver that's alkaline-powered is also there in the collection. Though what came as a disappointment to him is that the charger takes couple of hours to recharge batteries and so he is forced to do some planning before jumping into anything.

But taking all things into consideration I seem to have given my husband a great DIY gift - The Black and Decker Firestorm combo kit, that will be hard to match with anything that owes up to it next year.

Black And Decker Firestorm Cordless Drill Kit
Black And Decker Drill Set

Kitchenaid Hand Mixer Milk Muscle Compact Home Theater System